Countdown to GST 01 April 2015
|Brochure Page1||Brochure Page2|
We are proudly to introduce the latest Edoc Com GST management system with consultation services. It is 100% fully automatic, computerized and systematic GST management modules with consultation services. Hence, you can always peace of mind without any hassle to submit your GST Return on time.
Let us guide you to the success of GST setup and implementation for your business or organization.
The system consists of the following feature:
– Auto Calculation of Annual Taxable Turnover where exceeds the threshold of MYR500,000 or MYR5 million.
– Auto Calculation of Taxable Supplies for GST Registration
(auto exclude the value of capital assets disposed, imported services, Warehousing Scheme and between designated areas.)
– Auto Determination of Twelve Months Period based on either the historical or the future method.
– Auto Calculate An Effective Date of Mandatory Registration
(included Date of exceeds MYR500,000 or MYR5 million, Date to apply for registration and effective registration date)
– Voluntary Registration
– Group Registration
– Treatment of Supplies between Companies under Group Registration
– Treatment of Reverse Charge Mechanism (e.g. imported services)
– Treatment of Time of Supply (21 days rules)
– Accounting for Supply of Imported Services
– No Tax Invoice Required for an Imported Service
– Tax Invoice (Full tax invoice & Simplified tax invoice)
– Deemed tax invoice (Self-billed invoice & Invoice or statement of sales by auctioneer)
– Credit Notes and Debit Notes
– Adjustments Due to Credit Notes Issued
– Adjustments Due to Debit Notes
– Issuance of Credit and Debit Notes
– Bad Debt Relief
– Adjustment by Supplier (Customer become Bad Debt - claim Output Tax)
– Adjustment by Customer (Unpaid more than 6 months from supplier invoice date)
– Bad Debt Recovery
– Adjustment by Supplier (Recover from Customer - Pay Output Tax)
– Adjustment by Customer (Payment for supplier invoice dated more than 6 months)
– Taxable Period (Monthly or Quarterly)
– IRR & DMR
– Accounting Basis (Invoice Basis & Payment Basis)
– GST Return (GST-03 form)
– GST Return Amendment (GST-03 Amendment form)
– Submission of GST Return
– Mechanism to Claim Input Tax
– Over-Deduction Input Tax
– Short Claimed Input Tax
– Input Tax in Relation to Accounting Basis (Invoice Basis & Payment Basis)
– Methods of Apportionment
– Annual Adjustment (AIRR)
– De Minimis Rule (DMR)
– Combined adjustments
– Parallel adjustments
– Tax Code Setting
– Major Industry Code Setting
– Designated Area Setting
– GAF file
– GST Tap Return File Format
– Auto alert for Bad Debt > 6 months
– Auto alert for DO without Invoice
– User Menu
The system consists of the following solution:
We will share with you, why you need to register and what is the benefit to you?
Meanwhile, Edoc Com GST management system will auto determine your 12 months taxable turnover based on historical and future method. It will notify you once you achieved 500 thousand or 5 million taxable turnover.
We will guide you on your daily transaction to comply with the GST tax code. The system has been pre-setting all the relevant Input and Output tax code with GST compliance. However, you still allow having your own tax code for different scenario of transaction in your business. The system will automatically reclassify your own tax code into GST compliance Tax Code.
Don't worry, it is just a click button, the system will help you do the rest automatically such as IRR and DMR calculation, generate the GST-03 Return or GST-03 Amendment and posting all relevant accounting journal entries. You can easily to submit your GST Return or GST Amendment on monthly or quarterly basis within the submission period at any time you may think fit. You have an option to submit your GST-03 Return or GST Amendment by exporting the data into text file format and upload directly to JKDM website.
Don't worry; you can simply generate your GST-03 Return with bad debt relief adjustment and bad debt recovery adjustment. You just tell the system which customer and which invoice that you intend to classify as a bad debt relief, and the payment received from customer as a recovery from bad debt, the system will help you do the rest included bad debt relief and recovery accounting journal entries.
Don't worry, you can simply generate your GST-03 Return with Input Tax claim and Input Tax adjustment. The system will auto list out all the unpaid invoices of supplier for more than 6 months and auto calculate the Input tax adjustment to be refund on the next submission of GST-03 Return. Addition, the system will help you do the rest included input tax claim and adjustment accounting journal entries.
Don't worry, it is just a click button, the system will help you do the rest automatically such as AIRR and DMR calculation, generate the Annual Adjustment, Capital Adjustment and posting all relevant accounting journal entries. You can easily to submit your GST Return or GST Amendment with Annual Adjustment and Capital Adjustment on monthly or quarterly basis within the submission period at any time you may think fit.
Don't worry, we will customize the invoice document according to your company requirement and needs with GST compliance. You can easily change your invoice format anytime according to your business model such as retail, trading, wholesales or manufacturing and etc.
Don't worry, we will guide you how to issue your credit note and debit note to your customer and supplier with GST compliance. Edoc Com GST management system will assist you to capture all necessary relevant documents information for GST Return purposes and automatically posting all relevant accounting journal entries.
Don't worry, Edoc Com GST management system is 100% comply with the 21 days rules of supply. The system is fully automatic justify your tax point of supply and do amendment accordingly. The system will auto prompt you a list for GST-03 Amendment due to the 21 days rules of supply. You can easily to generate and submit again your GST-03 Amendment during your next submission period.
Simple, just a click only and your GST Audit file (GAF) will be auto generated. You can do it anytime that you may think fit.